What is a Mini Chill?
A Mini Chill unit is a portable receptacle that holds ice & water for cooling Cook Chill bags filled with soups, sauces, stews, pastas & other products.
Why use a Mini chill?
- It is an inexpensive alternative to using a blast chiller.
- More effective cooling than an ice bath in a sink, due to a pump recirculating the water.
- It takes up minimal floor space (4 square feet).
- Portability: It is mounted on a dolly, so it can be easily put away when not in use.
- Available in two sizes, 32 Gallon & 44 Gallon.
- A great addition to a Cook Chill Starter Set.
Plascon offers a full line of Cook Chill products and accessories.
For more information on Cook Chill, Mini Chill, or any of our Food Solution products, contact us today.