Tasty Teas Come in Many Flavors
4th of July celebrations might be a bit smaller this year but can be just as fun and special! A refreshing and colorful 4th of July Iced Tea Float is an excellent beverage option for children and adults. This drink combines vibrant summer strawberries and blueberries with hibiscus tea and cool vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt to create a delicious dessert.
- Hibiscus loose-leaf or bagged tea
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Frozen fruit strawberry popsicles
- Boil pot of water and steep loose-leaf or bagged hibiscus tea for at least twenty minutes.
- Add raw honey until you reach desired sweetness while the tea is still warm. Refrigerate.
- Add one scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream and handful of fresh or frozen blueberries to chilled tea, and a frozen fruit strawberry popsicle.
- Serve immediately or freeze overnight.
Give this recipe a try during your 4th of July celebration!
Plascon is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging solutions, including Saftea® Liner iced tea urn liners. With Saftea® Liner, the tea never comes in direct contact with the tea urn, eliminating harmful mold and bacteria from forming (a common problem with all teas). As an added bonus, there is never an aftertaste of cleaning chemicals from an improperly rinsed tea urn.
The results are only the freshest and highest quality iced tea! Where do you purchase fresh brewed iced tea? Restaurants, cafes, caterers, convenience stores, and more are switching to Saftea® Liner to ensure only the finest ice teas are served in their establishments. Next time you buy a fresh brewed iced tea, ask them if they use Saftea® Liner!
Managers, ordering Saftea® Liner is now easier than ever before! Our web store has both 30 and 150-pack cases to choose from, as well as additional pinch-tube spigots for expanding or replacing existing factory spigots. Be sure to check out our webstore or contact us for more information!